‘tis the season for story-telling. What makes a story a classic that gets told over and over again? Aristotle, Shakespeare, and Disney will tell you that classics contain 6 crucial elements before the story ever really begins.
What if these same story-telling elements popped up in your next opening?
The elements you need in your opening are in the red boxes.
- The question each element is to answer is in the corresponding green box.
- These six elements should be the first 6 sentences of your opening. Only then can you begin to tell your story in more detail.
- And now I’ll exclaim as you ponder your style,
- “Happy Hanukkah, Christmas, Kwanzaa, Mother Earth Day to all!,”
- And good luck in your next trial.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!
Click below to add your email address to our mailing list and receive the latest Persuasion Tips right in your inbox!