‘tis the season for story-telling. What makes a story a classic that gets told over and over again? Aristotle, Shakespeare, and Disney will tell you that classics contain 6 crucial elements before the story ever really begins.
What if these same story-telling elements popped up in your next opening?
The elements you need in your opening are in the red boxes.
- The question each element is to answer is in the corresponding green box.
- These six elements should be the first 6 sentences of your opening. Only then can you begin to tell your story in more detail.
- And now I’ll exclaim as you ponder your style,
- “Happy Hanukkah, Christmas, Kwanzaa, Mother Earth Day to all!,”
- And good luck in your next trial.
Click below to add your email address to our mailing list and receive the latest Persuasion Tips right in your inbox!